Cannot find table 0.
This Trust shall be called “MOUNT CARMEL EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST” hereinafter referred to as “MCECT” “MCECT” shall be registered under the Indian Trust Act, 1882. Reg. No 68/29 dated 28th October 2009. The registered office of “MCECT” will be at MOUNT CARMEL COVENT, CHITTUMALA, EAST KALLADA, KOLLAM DISTRICT or any other palace that the Board of Trustees shall be decide from time to time.
THE OBJECTIVES of MCECT are
1. To develop mental, physical, spiritual, social, personal and other abilities of the disabled, disadvantaged and the weaker sections of the society.
2. To conduct scientific research for the development of vocational skills and professional efficiency of the disabled and to adapt, modify and invent assistive devices, special aids and modern amenities related to all aspects of special education and rehabilitation of the handicapped.
3. To establish, run, control and manage any educational or other institutions,establishments, organizations etc for coaching, guidance, counseling or vocational training or to grant individual scholarships for poor, deserving and needy students for elementary and higher education.
4. To establish, control, manage, to run, maintain or assist any medical institution, nursing home or clinics or to grant assistance to needy and indigent persons for meeting the cost of medical treatment.
5. To seek accreditation, affiliation, legal and academic recognition of the programmes and courses conducted by MCECT from the appropriate agencies, Government, Universities and other orginizations and to conduct surveys for benefit of the people at large.
6. To provide educational training and employment facilities, career counseling for poor and down trodden, disabled, disadvantaged and the people at large to improve their job prospects and advancement.
7. To award scholarships, fellowships, recognitions, titles, citations, grants, subsidy and other assistance for training in the areas of education, science and technology, medicine and other related disciplines to individuals, groups and other organizations in line with the aims and objectives of “MCECT”
8. To conduct seminars, workshops, conferences, studies, contests, media events and to bring about programmes of public relations through media such as radio, television, books, newspapers, magazines, videos and other means.
9. To receive and accept donations, gifts and amenities, moneys, properties movable or immovable, bequests, legacies and to construct or maintain building for the functioning of MECET.
10. To borrow or raise funds, either upon bonds or to receive and to obtain any grants, research funds or facilities and to create any reserve and other funds including endowments.
11. To invest and deposit money in legal financial institutions and to operate bank accounts.
12. To collect, collate, edit, translate, originate, publish or circulate periodicals, magazines, books and other literary, scientific, technical, research or professional works and also to carry on the profession of printers, publishers and such in line with aims and objective of MCECT.
13. To grant funds, pensions, allowances, bonuses, compensations and such to employees or ex-employees including Trustees/officers and such others of “MCECT” and also to establish, contribute to any scheme for the benefit of the employees and beneficiaries of MCECT.
14. To do generally all such other matters and things as may appear to be incidental or conducive to get the above objectives or any of them consequential upon the exercise of its powers or discharge of its duties, further to do all such things to promote, encourage, inspire and to institute programme, formulate policies and monitor programme-implementation in order to bring the disabled and disadvantaged into full integration in society, social and national life by helping them develop their full potential.
HG Zachariah Mar Antonios Metropolitan is the manager of the School.
© Copyright 2015 Mount Carmel HSS| Powered by Tech Ayaan IT Solutions, Cochin